Kitten Head Trauma

Holtby70

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My kitten was super hyper and kinda annoying. She started attacking some cables and disconnected the router. I got annoyed and she ran under the bed. I kneed down to look under the bed and she runs right under my knee. She immediately ran right back under the bed. She was now lying down. Just a few seconds ago she was super hyper. Now she’s lying down appearing to sleep. Her pupil sizes look normal. I’m worried. It’s 12am I obviously can’t take her to the vet and my dad is gonna be quite angry cause we have already spent a lot of money on vet visits for her. Should I worry?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Holtby70

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:alright: Is she responsive to you calling softly to her? Is she holding her head straight? Has she peed or pooped on herself?
She doesn’t really respond to people saying stuff anyways. What do you mean holding head straight? Also she hasn’t done bathroom however has eaten since.

Holtby70

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:alright: Is she responsive to you calling softly to her? Is she holding her head straight? Has she peed or pooped on herself?
Ok I just called her name and did a noise with my mouth. She looked at me. She’s definitely been sleepy since I kneed her.

Mimitran

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does she normally go from hyper to not-hyper like that? Any vomiting?

Holtby70

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does she normally go from hyper to not-hyper like that? Any vomiting?
No. This was obviously cause of the knee. She got kneed and immediately started being like tame. She also just seems a bit out of it. No throwing up has eaten a bit since. Going to bed now will update once I wake up.

Holtby70

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is a little better. Running around a bit. Still not really playing. Has eaten just went to the box. Pupils still look normal. She looks a little off balance but that might be my mind messing with me bc I’ve been stressing really badly. She also seems a bit off. When I belly rub her she usually reacts by like biting me but this time she did nothing for like 3-5 seconds before walking away. She just drank now as well.

Cassidyskitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kittens are constantly running into my feet or other things. They will usually calm down a bit. Just like little kids once they get hurt doing something they’ll calm down for a bit but she should hopefully be up and running around in the next day or so. Just keep an eye on her and if she doesn’t perk up in 2-3 days a vet wouldn’t hurt