Kitten eat rubber nipple not pooping

Mrsk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello

i have had a 2 months kitten and he have milk from bottle this morning he had from nowhere vomit and diarrhea and i gave him milk from bottle and all of sudden when i saw nipple is missing he swallowed nipple tip and from that time in afternoon till now he didnt poop. His belly swelled. And he try to do poop but its not coming out. What should i do

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Turn off your computer or put down your phone and call a vet! Right away!

The rubber nipple could choke your kitten or it could block his digestive tract.
Either of these things could kill your kitten.

Normally, if the piece of rubber was small and you had a grown cat, this would be one of those things where you cross your fingers and say, "This, too, shall also pass..." but, since your kitten is so small and the piece of rubber is probably relatively large, it is likely to be too big to pass through.

If your kitten actually did swallow a piece of rubber, time's a-wasting!

Go to a vet, now, and there's a chance that they could solve the problem easily.

The longer you wait, the worse this is likely to get. It could require surgery but, if you had gone right away, it might have been something that could have been done in the treatment room.

VET!!! NOW!!!