Kitten Deformation

catlady5

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hello, i also have a cat with disability...she was born with a clubbed foot, it looks as if she is walking on her elbow. when i went to pick her up they didn't tell me about her disability. no one wanted her but me being the softy that i am, i took her. when i took her to the vet she told me that because she was born like this that she would be fine. she needed no surgery or meds. if she later developed this then she would have had problems adjusting. she is the most playful cat in the world. she runs and even jumps from the counter to the table. the people that did not want her have know idea what they missed out on...i have 3 other cats and she is truly the most precious and lovable cat i have. she dos not go outside and the only thing the vet worried about was her getting a callous on the part of the foot the she walks on...but she is fine....she doesn't know the difference, she is as normal as all the rest....please let me know how things go....take care...cynthia p.s. her name is thumper because when she walks her foot makes a little sound on the floor!!!!