Kitten Coughing

Fursure

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i’m fostering kittens. They’re about 7-8 weeks. They went to the vet and I rushed one back after I heard a coughing sound. In the office, I heard a loud sound, like congrstion.
They had shots, dewormer, flea treatment. The vet said it wasn’t a rxn to the vaccine. Could it be s reaction to the revolution?

I was told they’re too young to have an accurate combo test and eas advised to wait. I was also told that coughing wasn’t really indicative of those diseases.

I am worried. I’ll call the vet again on Monday. These kittens were outside for the dirst 7 weeks of life. Any ideas of what it could be? So far, I’ve only heard the osunds from the one kitten.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would watch, and if the coughing continues take the kitten back in.

There can be many reasons for coughs, infection, allergies, asthma, parasites can cycle through the lungs as well, or dusty litter? I have one that cannot use clay litter, or he hacks. I use a grass litter, abound that i get from Kroger, and a walnut litter, littermaid that i get at Walmart. These are both dust free and my cat does not hack when i stick with these two.