Kitten breathing like he is panting

princess sophia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have tried several times to upload pics but its just not working
I found a trick for this. Open up the website incognito and it should work. It won't let me on my phone or the computer unless I'm in chrome incognito :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What a great update @SuperSam  , it's a shame something like a jacket can't be used to try and help him but Ace sounds like a determined little cookie and doing good all on his own.  
    The older he gets and the stronger he gets the better his chances of growing in to a lovely healthy adult cat increase - like @Mani  's handsome Sundar.     If my counting is right he is about 6 or 7 weeks now?   That is great.   Prime time for starting to be a furball of mischief so he is right on target there.  
     Ace starting to eat solid food and being strong enough to climb, and chase balls is the best news we could hope for.    Well done you for taking such great care of him.  

Do try to keep up updated as Ace grows and develops.   I know it can be hard making time once kittens start to play more but it would be wonderful to hear how he's doing. 

For Ace growing up enough to get in to mischief, climb legs and play like all healthy kittens should.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The vet says Ace cant have a vest on but he is now eating solid food mixed with formula and getting into all sorts of mischief. His Mum Belle was neutered yesterday so he cant feed off her. I think vet is surprised he has survived this long but his breathing has improved significantly and he is jumping on the dog, climbing our legs, chasing little balls etc. Just like a normal, healthy kitten. He is lush. I love him loads
Does he still get short of breath or pant at all?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That's good.   It is great to see him active and managing to cope with it.  Unlike with most kittens, keep him active but don't have him running about to the point of panting or breathless as it could be too much strain on his body still.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

supersam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just to let everyone know. Ace is doing great. He is coming up to 12 weeks old. His breathing has improved tremendously and he plays normally. Eating solid food and has no fear at all lol x

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
S supersam

This is fantastic news! Sounds like his rib cage is accommodating his growth. We would love to see a new picture of him! [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji]

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Go Ace, the super - kitten.  

Or at least, I hope he's a super - kitten given his fearless nature.  
  Sounds like you are both having loads of fun and I am really happy for you.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Loving the pictures.  Ace is looking great here.  

He looks full of energy and play now,  you are doing great there getting him super fit and full of mischief.   Feel free to post lots more pictures so we can see him grow.