Adult Cat
Purraise
Glad everything is okay! Hope there's no complications with my girls

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amandanc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update...all 5 kittens look like boys...lol! I will have to wait a little longer to make sure cause she keeps trying to move them & I don't understand why.
She gave the white kitten to my doxie Lilly last week. Scared me to death but Lilly didn't hurt it at all. I got up this morning & went to let the dogs out & couldn't find Lilly. She was in an end table that is a dog bed with the white kitten! She was just laying there with it like it was her baby & Daisy was no where to be found until I picked it up & out started crying. A little bit ago she came out with one of the orange ones.
She is being a pain this time, but all of them are fat & growing very well.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you close mom in with the babies somewhere? A quiet room that the dogs don't have access to? It sounds like she needs a little push to take care of them.

Where are the kittens from the first litter?

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I agree that a private place for mom and babies will help for now. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amandanc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has Cody's room which is the quietest room in the house. We keep the door closed most of the time & she does fine but if I leave it open for her to go in and out on her own, she will move them. The older kittens stay on the living room, they don't go near her ever since she had the new babies.