Kitten Behavior

hkcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I have like 4 months kitten and isn't that attached to me (seems that way) well when I tried to pet him when he was younger than that, he'd often run away (happend like twice then I stopped touching him) and didn't like it, that was clear. Now that he has recognized me properly, he doesn't avoid my touch like 80 percent times, he also tries to catch my hand when he sees it when I try to pet him and keeps doing that, he doesn't hiss like he did once earlier and run away, but keeps trying to catch my hand, a few times he almost hit me with his nails. From my side I am trying to play with him but is he too? Or is just being defensive? In short, how do kittens behave whem you are trying to play with them? Or how do they act when they are afraid of you?

Last edited:

baileysmom15

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a 3 month old female kitten. Even tho she didnt like the affection i still hugged and kissed her anytime i felt like it lol. She also started off kind of detached but shes better now.

I dont think you should avoid giving him affection. Cats show love different. Does he meow looking for you when you go shower? Does he say hi when u come home?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hkcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He meows sometimes when he sees me after a good time, hours.