kitten ate some string from a frayed tag on a blanket

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you're my new bestie. and he's still on the dunno, you're planning on eating me spectrum.
This was the most adorable/funny thing I've read...
I'm so glad to hear she is doing well. Been thinking about her..
I think she will have his whole heart sometime in the near future (or here's to hoping because they are so cute together)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This was the most adorable/funny thing I've read...
I'm so glad to hear she is doing well. Been thinking about her..
I think she will have his whole heart sometime in the near future (or here's to hoping because they are so cute together)

I think she will. he's old and having a hard time adjusting to two new kittens. he's doing very well over all though. just wary.

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here she is the other day trying to worm her way into my siberians heart. she didn't like him much at first. he became frightened of her because she'd hiss and growl whenever he got too close but then she was like no wait.. you're my new bestie. and he's still on the dunno, you're planning on eating me spectrum.
Haha, that's what's so strange about cat behavior. At least, how it seems strange to us.

I live in an apartment building where cats are the only allowed pets, and lots of tenants have cats. A neighbor and I sometimes let our cats out in the hallway for supervised socialization.

They enjoy it now, always, but at first, there was a similar situation. Hissing, growling, even a little swatting... then a 180-degree turn into bunting and rubbing. Now they are best friends.