kissing paws...again?!

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha I know I talk a lot about kissing paws and smelling paws, you all must think I'm a real nut! LOL well here's proof that I really do do these things! I'm sorry, I've got a digital camera and couldn't help it! Me and Roo Notice the calendar in the back ground? almost 100% there to crazy-cat-lady!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i kiss my furbabies paws too!

I love the smell also.

you have come to the right place crazy cat lady

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well why not? Paws are so adorable!

I kiss mine puddy's all the time. Though, on the top side I must say. I'm not into kissing dirty kitty feet

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL He's sitting behind me on the chair so I'd have to become a contortionist to smell his paws right now. I turned around and told him I'm supposed to smell his paws and he gave me a look like "Why the he!! would you want to do that?!?!"

williewz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AWWWWW... how cute! I wrote this in another thread, but I sniffed Willie's paws on your advice and they smell of licorice... he mostly smells of (stale) cinnamon.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tamme, My s/o loves to kiss our cats' feet. I don't kiss the pad side, but I do like to play with their feet. Their paws are so soft. They tolerate for a little while.

I don't sniff their paws that often. If I do, I get the Tidy Cats smell, too.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cute pic of the two of you!!

I've never been into kitty paws. I don't want to smell them or kiss them. Yeah, I'm a party pooper!

But, I love grabbing Nakita and kissing her little head and her nose. I love those areas....very smoochable!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a cute pic, Tamme! You know, you really ought to consider having one of Roo's PAWS as your avatar!!!!

I didn't get a chance to post any paws in the other thread, but here's one of Spooky's paws. I LOVE THEM! All of her paws are black. They're so cute!

They smell like Tidy Cats, too... but I kiss 'em anyway.