Kisses

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK...I know we all love our furbabies, but how many give them kisses? I kiss my Pipsqueek when I get home, and Frantic gets a kiss goodnight every night. They also get kisses whenever.

Sandy

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kisses anywhere I can kiss (that excludes areas that I wouldn't kiss on humans--there are just some places I won't kiss no matter who you are).

kymc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Depends on the kitty, Face is a kisser he randomly gives me kisses on my nose so i ususally mimik him, butter likes belly kisses same with tiger, and big boi likes all kisses and sqweekers likes the top of the head....babygirl is my kisser tho, she'll come up to me and kiss me on the lips when she wants love it's adorible

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When I get home I pick up Em and smuther him with kisses. Especially the top of the head and his little nose.

OUCH! He just bit my chin in the kissing process! He's so cute.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm with Sicy, I kiss them all over, including their lips - especially Kahu, the way he sleeps makes it so hard to resist kissing his lips - he turns his head around, exposing them

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I kiss them wherever (within reason of course) Mostly the top of the head and noses, but Simon loves having his paws kissed. He kneads them on my face! Max likes you to rub your head in his belly. He sleeps on my pillow so that his belly is touching the top of my head. (I guess he likes the heat!)

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
everywhere
they love kisses. (well not EVERYWHERE, you know what i mean! )

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry but if I kissed my cats, I wouldn't have any lips left! I am sure they would tear them off!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol hissy!
I can only kiss Zoey when she's in a lovey mood and never on the tummy! Oh and I love to kiss Zoey's toesssssssss!!!! I think my cats smell SO GOOD. Is that weird?? lol.

jeeperscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicycat :I think my cats smell SO GOOD. Is that weird?? lol.
Not at all, Jeepers always smells 'warm', I know that sounds odd but it's the only way I can explain it. Jeeps always gets loads of kisses but Axl doesn't appreciate them at all.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to just bury my face in them and take a deep breath and kiss them at the same time. I could kiss them forever! Though I'm sure they would quickly object to that

kitkatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
I love to just bury my face in them and take a deep breath and kiss them at the same time. I could kiss them forever! Though I'm sure they would quickly object to that
Same here. I don't know what it is but they just smell good.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am a fur junkie, I love to bury my face into their fur and just sniff! Especially Kahu's tummy when he is sitting like a human

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by TTMom
Kisses anywhere I can kiss (that excludes areas that I wouldn't kiss on humans--there are just some places I won't kiss no matter who you are).
Bingo!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I kiss the top of Rosies head and her paw pads, and just lately, if she's lying on her back, she lets me kiss her belly.

She normally kisses me with her little wet nose, followed by a headbutt, i love it when she does that!.

Susan