King Arthur's sister is living with us again!!

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't know where else to put this, so I apologize if I put this in the wrong board.  One of King Arthur's litter mates has come back to live with us, Morgan La Fay (I named his siblings after the Camelot story, too.)  Morgan is stunning and sweet as can be so I am more than happy to have her back with me.  Her people are pregnant, and of course, decided she had to go!!  I will never understand why people do this?  I am trying really hard not to be mad at my friends, after all, they kept their word and gave her back to me rather than tossing her out or giving her to someone I didn't know or trusts.  It looks like I am now at 4 girls and my Little Man, so 5 altogether.  Thank goodness they all get along and no readjustment period needed.  (She visited frequently with her people.)

Morgan La Fay...

rafm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is so pretty!  Glad they returned her.....you did let them know that when the second kid comes, you won't take the first one back, right?  I hate that excuse. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too.  I am sure they will want her back eventually when the kid is older.  Not gonna happen.  They can want and think that's gonna be the case all they want.  Nope.  She is with me FOREVER.  She is home.  Thanks, and she is gorgeous!!  She has the most beautiful green eyes, too.  But everytime she sees the camera, she closes her eyes!!  She has the sweetest temperment, too.