Kinda in shock

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah i dont mind. Just means either A)I have to sell the two young ones or B) let them sit in the pasture or C) send them to a trainer.

We are probably looking at A because as much as i love them i cant let them just sit. Laira WANTS a job to do. So we will look for good homes

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poof, that's scary. I was only on the pill for a year? --- year and a half? Before DH got himself "fixed"
. I was religious about taking it at exactly the same time every day. Although he theorizes now that he may have been sterile anyway as he had chicken pox as an adult and presumably sterility can be a side-effect in males.

As others have said, another week yea or nay isn't going to make much difference (except for your pepsi consumption, of course
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoseHawke

Poof, that's scary. I was only on the pill for a year? --- year and a half? Before DH got himself "fixed"
. I was religious about taking it at exactly the same time every day. Although he theorizes now that he may have been sterile anyway as he had chicken pox as an adult and presumably sterility can be a side-effect in males.

As others have said, another week yea or nay isn't going to make much difference (except for your pepsi consumption, of course
)
thehehe..yeah i know..but i have been doing real well on just one bottle a day

Hmm...yeah I have a timer that reminds me when to take it so its done at the same time everyday..

Oh well. it happens for a reason i guess lol