Kinda feeling left out

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was a "corporate wage slave" we had a golden girl too. She was the only woman out of 7 total that got to lunch with the boss. I certainly don't miss that stuff!!

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get the same way sometimes, well I used to. I'm really sensitive and can take things the wrong way. Just always afraid I'm always destined to be the outcast I suppose. Glad that you got invited to lunch though and it was good! Yay.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ButterflyDreame

I get the same way sometimes, well I used to. I'm really sensitive and can take things the wrong way. Just always afraid I'm always destined to be the outcast I suppose. Glad that you got invited to lunch though and it was good! Yay.
I ALWAYS take things the wrong way..that is my main weakness. When someone says something to me, my brain is like "what does that really mean?" Every time. Because of this ailment, I pretty get offended every other day or so..It's pretty sad, but I am trying to work on it. (What a freak I am)

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I ALWAYS take things the wrong way..that is my main weakness. When someone says something to me, my brain is like "what does that really mean?" Every time. Because of this ailment, I pretty get offended every other day or so..It's pretty sad, but I am trying to work on it. (What a freak I am)
Not a freak. I have been like that as long as I can remember. Course childhood emotional torment by my 'ah hem' family and my peers did not help matters much. So I suppose I'm a work in progress.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am lucky if my boss will actually let me have a lunch break or eat lunch at my desk without bugging me some days, I only wish he would take us out for coffee (actually I don't, I like it when he is out of the office and we have peace).

But there is a golden girl in every office - don't let it bother you