Kimward34!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so good to see you back! You have been missed!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yes you have- you goofball!
Welcome back!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee, Deb and Maryanne, Thanks. I missed you guys, too. It's been a while since I've been able to spend time in here. (As you can see by my low posting numbers)

I was swamped for a while and couldn't seem to make my way back in here. So, all day today I hung out in here reading and posting and not working. LOL! Board therapy.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kim?

That file I was supposed to send you? I lost the whole thing! Taz jumped on my lap, landed his butt on my keyboard and did a math erase in Word! The entire website of CWSI that I have been working so hard on is gone!
Back to the beginning I guess- man that bites!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH NO! So he made the program quit, too? So you couldn't do a "Revert?"
Wow, that does bite...I am so sorry that happened.
Oh Taz! Taz! Taz!
Maryanne, this might be bad timing but this moment I am reminded of
a graphic I made just for you:

(Cyber slap me!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That one is too priceless! Love the single claw poised over the keyboard!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! What is really strange is the file shows something in it, but there is nothing on my screen. I had Mike's son who is a computer whiz go in through Net Meeting and take control and try to find it, but his words to me after he tried was "Sorry, but you are hosed!" LOL Damn! All that work too- give me a few days to redo it?

That tail reminds me of a question mark- as if the cat is saying "OK file where did you go?" LOL

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! Hey Deb - that little rendering was inspired by Maryanne, for sure. Back when we were drawing cats. BTW! Tell your daughter I thought her drawing was wonderful!! What did she think of the contest?

Hey Maryanne: The tail does look like a question mark! LOL!! Maybe there is information in the file still. Maybe TAZ turned the color to white. I would try doing a "Select All" then "Paste" in a blank e-mail document. If it's white, it will turn black in an e-mail document. Not to worry, I can wait. I'll start getting the graphics ready, at least. >^,,^<