Kids Hairstyles

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

Tattoos are more then a prick. Mine hurt for about 10mins before the numbing set in. Then it hurt when they got close to my shine and when coloring it in. Plus walking the next few days (tat on my calf). The hurt for an ear piercing really only lasts a few seconds (I have 8) then thats over. Though sleeping can be a pain for a day or 2.
let's not forget the swelling too. Where ever you get a tat, it swells.You don't even want someone breathing on it.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roimata

I know its a needle, but it doesnt go through your skin and enter out a different end. Isnt it kind of just like pricks? It also depends on where you get it, its less painful where there is more fat.
Fat has nothing to do with it, and it feels like scraping, not pricking.
Pain tolerance and location play a role as some areas have more nerve endings closer to the surface than others.

I have 13 piercings, none hurt, I have 25 tats, some hurt, some didn't, didn't matter how fatty the area.
As an example, I have two tats on my head (yes, on my skull), they hurt the least and bled not at all.

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Its like getting a bee sting a million times in the same area. I got mine on my lower back right on the bone & it hurt like crazy.
I'd rather get my ears pierced 10 more times than go thru that again. Ear piercing doesn't even hurt that much- its like a prick and then its over in less than a minute. YOu have to sit & get a tattoo and feel that same feeling over & over - depening on how big it is.
Yeah, on the BONE hurts the worst, on the lowerback. I wouldnt get a tattoo there. I watch Miami Ink alot, I havent seen anyone cry yet LOL

If you had a tattoo on your HEAD, then Miami Ink lied to me
lol they said where there is more fat it hurts less.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, on the BONE hurts the worst, on the lowerback. I wouldnt get a tattoo there. I watch Miami Ink alot, I havent seen anyone cry yet LOL

If you had a tattoo on your HEAD, then Miami Ink lied to me
lol they said where there is more fat it hurts less.
Yeah but thats a lot of editing too. I've seen people cry- I almost passed out, not gonna lie!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother is 34 years old, he has several tats.I saw him get teary eyed when he got the back of his neck tattooed.

Kenz, I threw up on the one tat on my right ankle.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

There was one woman who freaked out during the whole tat process.

I hear you on the swelling crittermom. I had mine done on my calf and couldn't shave my legs over that area until it healed. Drove me nuts. And I am gonna be doing it again on my other caalf soon.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

My brohter is 34 years old, he has several tats.I saw him get teary eyed when he got the back of his neck tattooed.
Yeah, but don't most men have a lower pain threshold than women?
I mean, if it were up to men to give birth, we'd likely be extinct

Men: I'm JOKING

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah but thats a lot of editing too. I've seen people cry- I almost passed out, not gonna lie!
I have found either having someone to talk to or playing MP3 player helps a lot. I talked with my artist when I got mine done (really nice guy going back to him for my next one) allowed me to really zone out and forget what was happening to my leg.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched a movie with one of mine.He said "ok, you're all done" I was like what the heck, I didn't feel hardly a thing.

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah id want to be tottaly distracted haha, cause in the future I DO want one. They cant hurt TOO bad, people are always getting more.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah id want to be tottaly distracted haha, cause in the future I DO want one. They cant hurt TOO bad, people are always getting more.
I can only speak for myself but I get an aderaline(sp) rush when I get a tattoo. So thats part of why I get more. And oddly enough I do like the pain I get from getting a tattoo. So thats why I keep going back for more.

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im not too good with pain. Perhaps after dealing with gallstones I can deal with a tattoo without problems lol. But im the kind of person who thinks paper cuts hurt LOL.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with you, why do guys shave their heads when other men who have lost their hair would give their eye teeth to have hair on their heads. Do guys think they look good with a bald head...well they don't. There's nothing like a nice thick head of hair for us women to run our hands through, if we wanted a bald head, we would date an eagle.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I'm with you, why do guys shave their heads when other men who have lost their hair would give their eye teeth to have hair on their heads. ...
Look closely at the next guy with a shaved head, and you will probably see he doesn't have to shave the top at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I did pass out when I had the one on my ankle done

Originally Posted by crittermom

My brother is 34 years old, he has several tats.I saw him get teary eyed when he got the back of his neck tattooed.

Kenz, I threw up on the one tat on my right ankle.
I have one on my ankle, hip, lower back and shoulder blade. The one on my hip hurt REALLY bad. I didn't
though. I almost
when my ex got his tongue pierced though

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My shoulder blade is the one that I didn't even notice much.
The one on my right ankle area, closer to the bone---is the one I
on
I love my tats, and will be adding yet another one or two as soon as I can.