Kiara and babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the kind words on Kiara's babies!! They are growing so well, and we are really enjoying them!!
The blue bicolor female has had a home before she was even born.
She will live with a nice family here in Oklahoma.
One of the seal bicolor boys, is going to Utah to live with 2 adorable kids, the same age my 2 uprights. They are very excited to have another Raggie.
Of course, I won't be able to resist sending updated pictures again next week, so look for 4 week old pictures next Sunday, if I can wait that long.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got turned down first on the blue female
But, I will trade ya, I got your daughters "Dutchess" seal mitted.
Just tell her family that you let some one else take her, they won't mind. (yeah, right!) They look great. I will try some day here to post pics of Iceys' litter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The last 2 seal bicolor boys were adopted together today!!
It is always exciting to see siblings stay together. She wanted them to have each other while her and her husband were at work.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love one! What, am I crazy?!!
I have a soft spot for light colored kittens with blue eyes. They are absolutely beautiful

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like when they go together too. In Icey's first litter a woman took 2 of the girls (all 5 were girls) so I gave her a deal. Another woman took 1 from the first litter and then she took 1 from the second litter, they were a little bit a part in age difference, but they were full brother and sister. I like when I get updates from the woman with 2 they are always together and sleep together, it's so sweet.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aw the woman who I got Baby from is loving all my pictures I send. If I did adoption I think I would want to keep pictures also.