Kenzie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss, Maggie. With most of my pets, I have felt that they lingered around but for some reason I haven't seen Kenzie. I guess it was really her time to go. Lyndsey, I am sure, is very aware of how much you loved him.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I to present my dear friend my respects for your unfortunately loss...

I´m so sorry Dear Chris,..

My heart is injured by this bad new,....BUT my prayer of tonight are just for Kenzie!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

*hug Chris* I am so sorry, lamb. Her pictures you so lovingly posted show that she was a gorgeous little girl who grew into a stunning little lady. I know you will miss her greatly.
she was a cute little tyke as a kitten, wasn't she? & a beautiful grown tabby. she had a nice, long life with you, knowing your love

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone. It was very strange not having her in the middle of all the presents being opened at Christmas. My parents still have her mother, brother and sister. I'm afraid he brother looks as if he will be joining her soon.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im so sorry you lost your Kenzie... Such a sad time! I bet Christmas wasn't quite as fun without him... Im so sorry to hear of Kenzies brother being ill also!