Kenny Chesney and Renee Zellweger...MARRIED!?!?!?!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard all about this. My little sister LOVES Kenny Chesney, so she's heartbroken.
(She was planning to marry him herself.)

At least she seems to have a sense of humor and some brains. I'd hate to see him marry some twinkie.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly I don't really care about this marriage, not being a huge fan of either, but...

Regarding Kenny's remark about marriage and music, either he changed his mind when the right woman came along, or she feels the same way about her acting.

But I have to admit, I said something similar to Earl when we met. I told him, "Look, I shoot rifles. I shoot military rifles. And I'm very good. If that intimidates you or you can't handle it, you can leave now. Because I'm not giving it up for anyone."
Good thing he was supportive.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Honestly I don't really care about this marriage, not being a huge fan of either, but...

Regarding Kenny's remark about marriage and music, either he changed his mind when the right woman came along, or she feels the same way about her acting.

But I have to admit, I said something similar to Earl when we met. I told him, "Look, I shoot rifles. I shoot military rifles. And I'm very good. If that intimidates you or you can't handle it, you can leave now. Because I'm not giving it up for anyone."
Good thing he was supportive.
I think we've all said something similar to our significant others regarding our CATS!!!!

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think they are an extremely odd couple!

I guess I just dont know them, or anything much about their personal lives.