Kelsey Died

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know! If she gets off on a technicality Im going to be PO'D!!! Not going to tolerate that well... at all! Kelsey deserved better than what she got! Her mom should feel guilty right now, but once again, she is only thinking of herself! Kelsey died because of her bad judgement! She should sit her 27 years in jail...

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sadly the child was probably not the only one abused. I'm sure the guy also abused her mother and she wouldn't fight back (for herself or her child). Too many cases like this happen across the country.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, at this point though the step dad is accusing the mother of doing it, so I guess I dont know. I mean, there was never any abuse before he came along, but if you can't get your child out of the house, you deserved to be punished! Do what you want with me, but leave my kids alone!!

sillylilykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How??? How could someone do something like this?!?! She was such a sweet and innocent little girl.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't watch the video (and I'm not so sure I want to) b/c my WebTV wouldn't let me open it - so someone will have to enlighten me. Who is Kelsey??

~KK~