Kelly Clarkson concert PICS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by megagene

I think it's sexy. That's how I like my women. I don't like them stick thin...Give me a voluptuous girl any day.
Voluptuous eh?

Originally Posted by SophieC

Glad you had a good time.

My question is this.....how did you get your camera in? Or is that allowed in Canada? Here in the states, recording devices of any kind are no-no's. That's why I've always had to sneak in my stuff (camera & audio recorders).
My camera was just in my purse
A woman in front of me was recording, and they asked her to stop but didn't take the camera away or anything.

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I have brought a camera to every concert I have ever been to (at least like 50) and never had a problem.
Well, the ones I've usually gone to (and not just in Louisiana) have even had "no recording devices allowed" printed on the tickets. I've been in line and almost always had my purse/bag searched....and they even ask me, "do you have a camera in your bag?" They never found them because I had them hidden so well.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

My camera was just in my purse
A woman in front of me was recording, and they asked her to stop but didn't take the camera away or anything.
I've been to shows and have seen them take away cameras and audio recorders before during the show.