*****KatKwiz! - April 4 - You'll love this one!*****

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Polls are usually way off base since they use a very small segment of society. I don't vote in a lot of the polls here for just the reason some people have stated. There is not an option for what I think.

As for the number of cats you have is determined by your sexuality, that is pure bunk. That is like saying that if you have a lot of pit bulls, then you must be a gang banger or like dog fighting. It is ridiculous to pigeon hole people on the basis of the number and type of pet they prefer

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

But when used by women and when referring to theirselves.
Really, so you haven't noticed any men using DW? Huh, I must not pay attention very well.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

On the other hand, just because I mention DW from time to time does not rule me out as gay. Since I have yet to see anybody else on this site use DW, wonder what it means?
Maybe that it's mostly women on here?

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

Ive been trying to think up something clever that DW could stand for instead of dear wife....how about Dan the Wonder? Im gonna stop before I make a fool of myself, lol
dear wife
damn woman
disgusting waffles....

ok... so it's my turn to quit.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh welcome to TCS!!!! and come join in on the fun! KatKwiz and KatKwery is a place we come to compete and earn points, while also learning our way around TCS.

Part 1 to the contest is KatKwiz
Every day Persi & Alley will ask a question. Whoever answers it correctly the fastest, gets 2000 points for the day (you can only win KatKwiz 3 times a month).

Part 2 - KatKwery
After the question is correctly answered, Persi will pose a question pertaining to the Kwiz. It doesnt necessarily have a right or wrong answer. It is meant to promote dialog. Whoever says the predetermined buzzword first, wins 700 points for that day. This prize can be won as many times as possible and come November there will be play-offs for the lead Kwery winners. If the Kwery isnt won the day before ,if no one says the buzz word, then the points are carried over to the next day's Kwery.

Watch for it tomorrow!!! And good luck!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
was there a bisexual on that poll?? I didn't even look!

The pit bull thing. Idk, I dont think I can agree with that... It might not say that all of them are pit bull fighters, but in my experience if theres more than 4.... well... You gotta be leary! (just my opinion, I know its a controvercial subject! I love pit bulls though!)