KatKwiz! - April 25 - Foul or fowl mouthed?*****

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you think members are censored too much? Too little? Would you rather have a moderator handle each case rather than a computer? Should certain members have "liberties"? How does this site compare to others you have been on with regard to censorship?

I think cus words are cut out for good purpose, although sometimes I must say that I dont like them being cut out! I seem to always have a censor in my posts! So I try not to swear, but darnit sometimes its hard! its fun picking a new word and seeing if it cencors it though!
I didn't like it when the mods had to handle it! This way I get into less trouble!
The computer fixes it for me and the mods never see!
Moderators have enough to do already anyway! No One should have anymore rights as anyone else, except in the case of minors! Oh yeah, there is those that lose their privlages also, but thats after you get an incident report or something like that!
Some people stir up the waters so much they get banned!! Umm, the only other site I go on is the dragon site, and they censor too, and they consider "jerk" a swear word... I think thats mainly because its run by 12 year olds! Hence why I dont go on it! I like this site, its alot of fun! Going on the cat site can make your whole day! Right now Im TRAPPED in my house and I would have any other way of getting away from the kids! We were suppose to get up to 2 inches of snow... yeah 2 foot later and its still coming! I think the censors help in convienence, like if I say
that sucks I know that a censor is coming up! And I dont get a PM saying Watch your
ing mouth!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

This first question is one that I think depends whether you spend a lot of time in the IMO forum. I stay out of that forum so see extremely low amount of censoring.
Really, Lee!
As one of the IMO mods, I have to say we get more complaints about not censoring something than we do about editing/deleting posts.

It admittedly does get a bit rough in there at times, and isn't for everybody.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Really, Lee!
As one of the IMO mods, I have to say we get more complaints about not censoring something than we do about editing/deleting posts.

It admittedly does get a bit rough in there at times, and isn't for everybody.
Nothing I like better than to jump into a big brawl in the IMO forum!! So funny, always good for a laugh!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think thats what they mean!! I think we're going to be seeing alot more cencors in the days to follow!!
So funny!!