*****KatKwiz! - April 24 - May I give some points away?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

PM me your link please - or actually do it right here. Blondrebel forgot where she found it and I darn near did, too. You are next in line.

I should have worded the question the worst case of injustice - four years sounds kind of fair, The one day one just infuriated me.
See I was a bit confused as to what you were looking for. I was thinking you meant Persi had to spend ten days in jail for biting you, but this Ontario guy only spent one day for killing a cat. There is no justice or fairness in that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

i know how that goes, i usually dont see it until there are two or three pages of responces since i am gone most of the day now.
But when I am up at one or two in the morning to post these, you are right there

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
im sad enough too actualy refresh the pages waiting for the next one!
and i still aint no good haha
but its more fun being able too learn and try than not to participate

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

There is a story somewhere here on TSC that tells of a man from Ontario that received a one day sentence in jail for KILLING a cat.
This is the one I had this morning but I left myself open for other answers. If glitch doesn't show up with the link to where she got the answer, you will be the winner.

BTW, tomorrow's KatKwiz is going to be insanely difficult with no math involved.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

im sad enough too actualy refresh the pages waiting for the next one!
and i still aint no good haha
but its more fun being able too learn and try than not to participate
Let me give you a clue (of course this was a KatKwiz question before). I took a poll and virtually nobody does what I do (and I am not watching for KatKwiz).

Try this: Post something yourself and then start clicking on New Posts, waiting for it to show up. You may be waiting quite a while. Now post a message and run as fast as you can and click on Quick Links and then Today's Posts and it will already be there!But, being the nasty guy that I am, I work in invisible mode to circumvent that little ploy.

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

PM me your link please - or actually do it right here. Blondrebel forgot where she found it and I darn near did, too. You are next in line.

I should have worded the question the worst case of injustice - four years sounds kind of fair, The one day one just infuriated me.
i did what? ????

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I sent you PM's last night with links, but blondrebel got it anyway. I will post the links again if you want me to, but I dont see the point!
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ht=jail+killer
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ntence+killing

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
me either, it never asked for the links in the question and it was very open ended. i dont care about the points, but i do care that the game is fair for everyone, a deadline on replying with the links to an answer is NOT fair to those of us who dont sit around on our computer 24/7 we all have different lives and priorities, kids, work, family, friends, house, pets, social lives, etc. yes i am usually around at 2am, because i usually get home around then and check in, then i have to do my chores and get ready for bed so i can get up early again the next morning. at any rate, here is my link that i didnt forget, http://thecatsite.com/forums/showthr...=killed+kitten and now i am going to bed, i am NOT feeling well and i am getting rather grouchy, i tend to do that when i am sick and pms'n at the same time.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This is the one I had this morning but I left myself open for other answers. If glitch doesn't show up with the link to where she got the answer, you will be the winner.

BTW, tomorrow's KatKwiz is going to be insanely difficult with no math involved.
Huh?? Check your pm box, starting to think that maybe no one should win today!