*****KatKwiz! - April 22 - Warning! Numbers!*****

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would've guessed the over 500,000 points have been given out so far. 2000 points times 183 days is 366,000.... and that doesnt take into account that 2000 points is the REDUCED payout - by half!

I agree with others, I think that [eventually] the questions will run out before points do, although I have confidence in the Kats
I personally look forward to the Kwiz everyday, but usually I am too late to answer/participate, so recently I am more motivated by the Kwery and the SuperBowl!! I also enjoy the opportunity it provides us to chat amongst each other and learn things about the site. I think that as long as you have participants and a volunteer to run it... the Kwiz has settled in for a long haul!

I wasnt here when the Kwiz was paying out the big bucks, or when the interest rate was higher... I think I came back just as it was all changing.But I am not really here for the points, although that is a bonus

I also liked when you posted the winners standings for the SuperBowl a few Kwizes back... even though I was on the bottom of the list it was a great incentive
Not just the 100,000 points, but the for the ring!

What the heck would I do with so many points?

Now if only I was some kind of Psycho - errr - I mean Psychic - so I could read your mind and figure out the darned secret word everyday!

Yikes, maybe if we earned points by number of words posted in a post, instead of just per post, I would be rich.... I guess I do have a tendancy to run-on sometimes...

I think it's not enough adult interaction at home!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try being stuck with 3 kids all day 24/7 most of the time with no one but them to talk to!! I look forward to this and just wish I could get here at the right time to answer! If I do get the secret word its long after the other players have done so!! Persi & Alley have done a great job keeping this going, and I hope that it stays forever!! I love learning new stuff about the cat site too!! I have learned such interesting things that I didnt know before! Knowledge is power (or so they say!) and I would like to keep my smarts up!
I mean, how many other sites have places where you can learn and have fun while doing so! Reading the rules and how to's and announcments just isn't as good! This way, we learn things we need to know to find our ways around the site while having a blast and maintaining conversation with people we have something in common with! The answers may be hard sometimes, especially the math ones, but everyone has fun playing, and its the best to log on to the cat site and find a PM from Persi & Alley saying you have recieved a donation of however many points!!

And Im competitive too, so that always helps! LOL