*****KatKwiz! - April 20 - Interest?*****

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is that true that you dont get the points if you're not active at the time the clock reaches zero? Or is the confusion that, you get the interest points, but the next set of interest points and the next 24 hours isnt determined unless you are active or until you are active after the clock reaches zero?

If that made any sense.

I was in the arcade at 1:11.... I had to hop over here 1/2 hour late to reset my clock. I guess wasting away in the arcade isnt active. LOL

That's what my hubby keeps telling me too.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im pretty sure you dont get the points if you're not active at that moment.. Thats the way it works for me at least! When after not being on for a week once, I came back on, and then was given the interest points and then the timer restarted! So I think you have to log on to get the points or something like that! Normally if I dont have time to chat I go into shop menu and go to the bank just to reset it and get my points so I dont miss out on them!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i wonder if being in the arcade counts as active?
i don't really care, just curious. the points are nice, i like having the opportunity to buy gifts, change my username/title look, etc. but i was on just as much before points as after. they're just a nice benny!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i wonder if being in the arcade counts as active?
i don't really care, just curious. the points are nice, i like having the opportunity to buy gifts, change my username/title look, etc. but i was on just as much before points as after. they're just a nice benny!
Being in the arcade isnt active... I was in there playing in a tourney when my clock reached zero. After my game ended I went to the bank to check and it didnt reset until then.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I think you have to be in the actual forums and submitting replies to be counted as active. Even when you're on here, if you are doing something else and not posting replies it doesn't give the interesst points until you do something actively invovolved with the board. Like, even when my computers open and I have my mypace open, in another browser I have the cat site open. So If Im in myspace too long then I lost time and points even though the computer was open, and logging in at that moment. I think thats right, persi will correct me if Im wrong!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I logged off for a few minutes right before I was due to get more points. I waited until 10 minutes had gone by to go check. When I can't back, the points weren't given until after I had logged on/or check bank!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Okay I logged off for a few minutes right before I was due to get more points. I waited until 10 minutes had gone by to go check. When I can't back, the points weren't given until after I had logged on/or check bank!!
You do have to be logged on to receive your points. The point is that just being logged on will not start your clock counting down from 24 hours until you actually do something with the forums or Shop Menu, etc. You cannot just sit there logged on. The whole reason for this of course is to encourage people to do something, not just sit there like a bump on a log.