*****KatKwiz! - April 17 - KatKwery winner!*****

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
our cats love theire scratching trees/post, they spend hours at the mouse cages and fish tanks....

but i think misty is the worst for basking in the "immaginary" sunbeams....

George loves just lazing about hes a lazy boy,

Teaser loved her krinkle bag she ruined it by sharpening her claws on it so shes settled for a plastic bag...

gina loves playing with cat biscuits,

and beau loves jingle balls!

i must admit though the cutest thing is whe they play with the sisal balls

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how many toys my girls have but it is a lot! Their favorite is not their toy but the plastic soldiers DH have out on the trunk we use as a coffee table. Dusty will jump up there and take one! She will then carry it to the kitchen and bat it and chase it around on the floor there until Rusty takes it away from her.

They have lots of toys and it depends on thier mood what toy they play with. Dusty loves a toy called Cat Crazy.. which is a plastic ring. She will bat it around either on the bathroom floor or the kitchen floor. They have their assorted rattle mice, balls with bells and other assorted toys.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats have several toys, although they have the generic version of da bird since they dont carry it around here! There least favorite toy is the one that barks like a dog when they bite it!! They love the rabbit fur covered mice! But their all time favorite toy is.... ME!! We play all the time! Eek will chase you around the house, Jax thinks Im his climbing post, and BooBoo just loves to play with me! They like the flashlite also, but I dont have a laser lite yet! They hide their toys around the house, and then search for them until I figure out where they're hiden! Sometimes I find them in my shoes!! The little stinkers!
They also love anything they can hide in, like boxes! They could play with a box for days! Catnip toys are good too, but BooBoo gets lazy and passes out!
I dont have any of the cat towers, because one of my cats can't fit in it and it would just make him angry!