*****KatKwiz #68*****This is the NEW & IMPROVED KatKwiz!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I agree with Eithne. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yes, of course. I had already paid out the points, announced the winner, and gave the method of finding the answer. Where did they go? I do not know. Then I started fooling around with my computer, The Cat Site, and my posts. And as you say, since the object of this whole idea is to learn, I repeat everything here. Yesterday was very frustrating and embarassing for me.

The question:

The cat's whiskers are the most sensitive of all. The special hairs, called vibrissae, are set deep within the skin and provide the cat with sensory information about the slightest air movement around it

To find the answer:

1. Cat Snips
2. Feline Senses
3. Touch

I am sorry that my opening "debut" went so rotten. Anyway, the above question is the example of questions you can expect in the future. Everything else is covered in the new rules, which you can click on KatKwiz below, (which I also had to rebuild yesterday...
)

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Not only has my broadband went out, everything seems to have cleared. I have spend the day totally unwiring and replugging up my computer. Things appear to be OK now. ??? However, my History File shows that I sent you 492 points so I am going to assume you have it. ????
Yes, I got the points

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think everyone has done a opps sometime or later Persi.