*****KatKwery! - Sept 5 - this race is HOT!*****

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I am needing to know exactly when the Katkwery Superbowl Playoffs will be, so I can schedule my work around it! (If Im lucky enough) and that way I dont have to worry about not being able to participate in the fun! I dont want to miss out on something like that so if you know will you please let me know?? Or when you find out?? That way I can figure something out with work! Thank You!
I will be publishing a separate blog with complete details on dates in the next few days. The thread pointing to it will be a dark red and a link to it will be part of my siggy. We will all work together to ensure that nobody misses out on this event that has taken six months to complete. The contest can be run with absentee balloting. Unlike the games we have played so far, there will be no advantage in being the first to answer. Here is one example. In round one of the playoffs, (Oct. 2 - 4), You would go head to head against BelongsToEvie if the current standings were the final standings. There will be three days of questions (or perhaps just two) in which the kats pick a topic relating to TCS and ask ten questions about that topic. Each day will have ten questions and ten secret words added later so that I can come up with the questions now and DW supply me with the secret words on the day of the contest. You have a big advantage in that you are the highest seed. This means that any ties you come out the winner. For instance let's say that on Oct. 2 there are ten questions. It is likely that both of you would come up with 4 to 7 of the secret words. But if both of you come up with say 6 of the secret words, you are the winner. That is the advantage of the highest seed and why it is so important. However as I begrudgingly pointed out, you can be the lowest seed and still come out on top as the NY Giants proved earlier this year. So the Kats and I still have a few points (pun intended) to iron out and the complete details will be published. NONE of our top eight players will miss out on this event due to prior commitments, the Kats will see do that!!