Karma And Faith

Faith&Karma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

I'm new here, I have 2 sister kittens around a year old. A tabby cat and a Grey, cream, and white colored Karma-tabby Faith-Grey.

My poor little girls have fleas so bad and Karma is being aggressive as can be bc she can't stand it. I wouldn't want bugs crawling all over me either. My husband is getting mad about it. Luckily we go to the vet this week. No, they aren't spayed - their appt is in August.

Besides introducing the girls. I wanted to ask a question. I need to get them each a carrier for their vet trips. Plus, we will be moving soon. when I bought them home. I didn't even put them in a box - Faith pooped all in my son's car seat. Luckily he wasn't in the car. My husband was mad from the get go. He acts like he doesn't like that. Yet, Karma sleeps on his lap all night and he pets her until he falls to sleep. lol What size carrier should I get them? I don't want anything grand. The cheaper the better. But a 19inch seems a little small to me. Recommendations, please?

15936548_1162269697205200_7226487715133220525_o.jpg
16003298_1162269943871842_6432138174121934611_n.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello to you and Faith a d Karma, IMG_2909.GIF to TCS :wave3:

Glad that their vet's visit is in order.

There are many types of carriers and if being cheap, quality and built is compromised. And you don't want anything to happen to your kitties while they are in it as flaps and handles may give way and accidents happen like your kitty falling out and escaping or get hurt.

You can try borrowing the carriers from your vet for the visit so that you don't have to buy yet but it'll be good to own the carrier as you don't know when you need to use them again and you can't get them.

Here are some review of carriers but there are many more types and designs and price range out there. Important thing is to get a good quality and secure one.
Check them out in the Reviews section.

Petmate Two Door Top Load Pet Kennel
Oxgord Comfort Carrier Soft-Sided Pet Carrier
Marchioro Clipper Cayman 2 Pet Carrier
Whisker City® Printed Cat Carrier
Catit Design Cat Cabrio Carrier
Ferplast Atlas Deluxe 20 Open
Marchioro Clipper Aran 2 Pet Carrier

Last edited:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Hi again! I'm so glad to see big pictures of both your beautiful kitties! It's good that you have a vet trip scheduled for them. I'd reccommend checking out our reviews section to learn more about the carriers.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Your cats are beautiful! Welcome aboard!