Kanye West at the VMAS!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

That was one heck of a sight to see last night!! I thought it was so hilariously awkward and wrong for Kanye to say that.
Did you see what he did to President Obama when he was making a speach to a bunch of bankers?!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sean-c..._b_286560.html

Some of the funnier quotes in that article:

Members of the audience, comprised mainly of executives from large banks and Wall Street investment firms, could be seen looking at one another in confusion, shrugging their shoulders, and reaching for their Blackberries. A few rolled their eyes.
"Tell me who this guy is again?" Lloyd C. Blankfein, the CEO of Goldman Sachs, said to Richard S. Fuld, Jr., the CEO of Lehman Holdings, Inc., who was seated next to him.

"No idea," Fuld replied.
"He's definitely got something," said Timothy Geithner, the Secretary of the Department of the Treasury, who was sitting in the front row of the auditorium to hear the President's speech. "It's just difficult to say what that something is."
Others said they didn't mind the interruption, as it gave them a chance to catch up on their e-mail, or check the latest market conditions on their Blackberries and Iphones. Others said they thought Mr. West had talent, and that he only needed to find his direction as an artist.
The guy is obviously really messed up with booze and maybe drugs too. He seriously needs to get himself some help, because what he did was really not normal behaviour!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Did you see what he did to President Obama when he was making a speach to a bunch of bankers?!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sean-c..._b_286560.html

Some of the funnier quotes in that article:

The guy is obviously really messed up with booze and maybe drugs too. He seriously needs to get himself some help, because what he did was really not normal behaviour!
You know that article was satire, right? I think you do, but I want to make sure.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Yea I was thinking it might be staged too...lol it was surely funny. I do feel sorry for Taylor though.
I don't think it was staged. Taylor was reported to have been back stage visibly upset and crying.

I think Kanye just had too much to drink and made a jerk of himself. A recording of an off screen banter with Obama prior to an interview has him calling Kanye a donkey's butt. But he uses the Jack..... term.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I don't think it was staged. Taylor was reported to have been back stage visibly upset and crying.

I think Kanye just had too much to drink and made a jerk of himself. A recording of an off screen banter with Obama prior to an interview has him calling Kanye a donkey's butt. But he uses the Jack..... term.
As Kelly pointed out above, he really didn't interrupt Obama. That article is satire.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still dont know what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift all Ive heard is that he made a butt out of himself on stage! I cant get any video to load so I can watch it!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As she was making her acceptance speech, he walked over, took the mic from her, and said that Beyonce had the best video of all time.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I find it very staged and media hunting. Now he is is on the apology tour. Thank goodness for remotes. I flip channels and watch Geico commercials rather than that who?

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a freakin JERK! I cant stand him to begin with I dont like his music nothing! And this just refreshes why I change the radio everytime his songs come on...Thats so rude what he did to Taylor Swift she deserved any and all awards she received.