Just wanted to say Thank You!

Mr_Kitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi good people!

I recently joined your community and I already thanked you in my very detailed (lol) thread in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care. :petcat:

I am honestly very happy that I found this Forum because I never owned a cat/dog and I don't even possess some of the basic knowledge required to care for these animals :redheartpump:

You've welcomed me with great care and made sure to answer all of my questions. I hope I can help out whenever you need something as well. I love this community and looking forward to contribute to it :grouphug:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr_Kitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the post, so glad you have joined and feel welcome. There are a great bunch of people on this site, always willing to help and pass on their knowledge and experience.
I guess it goes to show that cat people are awesome people! Research concluded haha!

Mr_Kitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We’re glad you joined and found out what a great place this is to cats and cat people! Your kitten will be yours? Yay! Pictures? Welcome!

strider rose strider rose So sorry about the headache. That can squash a day. Feel better!
Thank you, you're all super nice! Yes it will be mine :hyper:
There are a few pictures in this thread Click Here

strider rose strider rose FEEL BETTER!!!

Mr_Kitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww! Precious little handful of kitten! I know you are excited. A new baby is always wonderful! I’m glad you are giving a loving home!
Thank you!!! I honestly don't know what I am doing but with everyone's help here in the couple of threads I started, I feel a lot more confident.

Mr_Kitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Such a tiny little thing, bet you are ticking off the days. This is going to be one spoilt little kitty.
Lmao how did you know? I am trying to occupy myself with learning everything I need to know so this way at least I do something valuable with the time I have until I rehome it. I am looking for the proper vet clinic and comparing prices and seeing which receptionist is nicer haha. I honestly cannot stand the fact they might not let me in the room with it when they examine it and give it the shots cause I wanted to be there to support it. Also I wanted to see how it is done. I never had cats/dogs. Do you normally walk into the room or you still wouldn't be in that room Covid or not. I just know how desensitized some doctors are and I feel like they wouldn't do something stupid if I were there in the same room with it.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Lmao how did you know? I am trying to occupy myself with learning everything I need to know so this way at least I do something valuable with the time I have until I rehome it. I am looking for the proper vet clinic and comparing prices and seeing which receptionist is nicer haha. I honestly cannot stand the fact they might not let me in the room with it when they examine it and give it the shots cause I wanted to be there to support it. Also I wanted to see how it is done. I never had cats/dogs. Do you normally walk into the room or you still wouldn't be in that room Covid or not. I just know how desensitized some doctors are and I feel like they wouldn't do something stupid if I were there in the same room with it.
aww what a cute little one ! do you have any names picked out for him/ her ?

Mr_Kitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I do not yet. I am a musician so I am thinking something related to music and its character.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have two nervous cats and pre Covid went into the room with them but now they collect my cats (in their carrier) and I have to wait in the car. They seem ok with it. Just socialize your kitten, ask the vet if a few people can handle him/her during the visit, get him/her used to being touched by people and the visits should be ok.

Mr_Kitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have two nervous cats and pre Covid went into the room with them but now they collect my cats (in their carrier) and I have to wait in the car. They seem ok with it. Just socialize your kitten, ask the vet if a few people can handle him/her during the visit, get him/her used to being touched by people and the visits should be ok.
Thank you for this insight. I honestly hope Covid cases decline significantly again by end of February or mid March this year so they will relax the rules again... I want to go in with it. It's such a milestone.. It's almost like missing your son's circumcision for jews. Might not be a very comfortable moment for the child but you want to be there with him.