Just Tying up loose ends then Goodbye

eltopsis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Leslie, I think it's like a wound; it can heal but the scar will always be there.
It's not a matter if you like to leave, it's a matter that you cannot make things undone. If it never should have happened there should not be a wound so there should not be a scar. But it did happen and the wound is there and the scar will remain. That's the problem, things can never be the same again and that's why you leave. Ofcourse you have a lot of friends here, but if they are real friends they will stay in touch. You cannot stay because things have changed for you and not because you want to leave. And I think that the people who realy know you and love you, know how much you regret this.
Leslie you are a very sweet good hearted sensitive woman and you made the decision
that's best for you. Keep going girlie and let nobody try to change you! Your on your best as you are!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
who will help us destroy the evil BuNN? We will be lost without your leadership!
We will miss you terribly! At least visit enough to put BuNN in his place once in a while!
(((hugs)))

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leslie, dear, I'm sorry that it has come to this. I agree with Anne, this has mainly been because of a very big misunderstanding (on all sides). Everyone got emotional, and when emotions come to the fore thing get said that shouldn't be said and a lot of people were hurt because of it. You have many, many friends here, and many people who look forward to your posts. You will be sorely missed, as will BuNN (as silly as he was and still is I'm sure).

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leslie, You know how I feel. You have made many friends, and they will not forget you. I am so sorry that all of this has happened. Pehaps we will see you again; I hope so. My thoughts are with you.
Please stay well and safe until we all meet again. So long, cobber.