Just To Say "hi"

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just want to tell you all is well here. Paul has completed 12 immunotherapy treatments for his Merkel skin cancer. Going great. Dr will schedule another scan sometime in Feb just to check and compare with the last one.

Kitties are all doing well. Charlie is 2 years old and living up to the name "Hurricane Charlie". Our little old lady, Angel, is around 15, probably a bit more. She eats like a horse but still is skinny. Having litterbox issues but it seems to be just old age. No urinary tract infection, and her thyroid is borderline. Just taking care of our senior girl. Tippy is mellow and happy in her own little world. Too bad they want nothing to do with Charlie. He tries, but they just do not like him.

Waiting for our new roof after Hurricane Irma. Tarps are on so many roofs here in SW Florida; but glad we didn't have any other damage.

Will post later. Hope everybody is well.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice to "see" you! I hope you can get your roof repaired soon. I remember seeing a lot of blue tarped roofs when DH and I flew into Miami for a cruise in 2006. Wasn't it 2004 that was a bad hurricane year? It takes time for everything to be repaired and rebuilt I guess. :ohwell:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for checking in and keeping us updated on your hubby. Fingers crossed the scan in February goes well. :crossfingers:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi!! :wave3:

It's good to have you back and I'm glad that Paul is doing well. :vibes: that he continues to get better!