just to say hello you lot

pontiacanth

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just a quick note to introduce myself to you lot.

I'm Anth, live in United Kingdom, 30 years old. I've been brought up with cats and love them with a passion.

I'm getting a new cat next week, from Cat Protection League. He is a young loung haired cat with one eye. Called "Jack" (one eyed Jack). They reckon he was either hit by a car or been in a fight or been a victim of cruelty. Anyways I've decided to give him a nice loving home. Can't wait. I just love cats, always have done.

Anyways I hope you don't think I'm intruding in your forum cos you all seem to be girlies and I don't wanna "intrude".

Anyway at least one person here likes KISS! They are my 2nd fav band.

Happy new year to all of you and have a great time.

Cheers guys

Anth

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well we aren't all "girlies" we do have men that post here and even a male moderator. You are welcome here, and thank you for taking in this cat that might not have a chance otherwise-

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome, PontiacAnth. I'm the big Kiss lover here. There are some great men here, so please feel very free to post here as often as you'd like. We'd all love to hear all about one eyed Jack.

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let me be the first of the other male members to welcome you. Jack sounds like a great cat, and thumbs up to you for taking him in.
Enjoy your stay.

Peace,
Brandon

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS and enjoy your stay .

How nice of you to take Jack in , I am sure he will give you all the love back to you for taking him in . Btw I also have a cat name Jack .

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Anth. Men are definitely allowed, as long as you behaved yourselves and don't leave the toilet seat up

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! Jack sounds like a wonderful kitty to give a second chance at life to.

And you certainly aren't intruding just by being male.
We enjoy the guys we have here.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Anth and little Jack. This is a great website full of information, laughter, emotions etc. It's super that because of you Jack now has a home, food every day and love

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Anth, I'm a big KISS fan. I've been to several of their concerts. Have you ever heard of Twisted Sister? They began as a club band emulating KISS. They're another of my old favs. My musical taste has changed and converted over the years, but some of the concerts are in my favorite memories.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pontiacanth

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've never really liked Tisted Sister, I remember seeing a few pictures and thought "Jeeezzz" to cheesey.

I got a vintage KISS concert on VCD (mpeg) Hotter Than Hell tour 1975 at Winterland. The whole concert, apparently is is very very rare footage of a full vintage concert. It is in black and white, professionally shot. By the end of the concert 99% of Peter Criss' make up is all off!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pontiacanth

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm from North East too (Geordieland!), flippin heck!

(the cat in my signature photo isn't Jack, as he have not got him yet)