just thought i would say hi

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey guys,
i haven't been on TCS for a week siance my last post about me and ron well ron did leave i saw a lawer yesturday and i filed for a divorce takes about a year in sc i know in my heart that this is what i want but it still hurts being with someone for 10 years and i dont want to hurt ron but i know that this will never work between us i will take it one day at a time

for me to find happiness in life i half to move on, 8 years of been unhappy is noway for someone to live i might not get on TCS as much as i use to but once i get my life back on track i will make up for lost time

Hope everyone has a great day

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Rhonda - it's nice to see you back. I am sorry that your relationship has fallen apart - but it is true, you're still young (and just think of all the really nice young men you can chase for a while eh?) so there's plenty of time for you to find someone who REALLY makes you happy. This will be a fresh slate to work with and who knows, you might just write a really beautiful love story on it (which all of us TCSers are going to want to hear all about
)

I really wish you all of the very best and lots and lots of love for your future.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rhonda,

I know that from your past posts, that you have had a time of it regarding your marriage. It's not like you didn't try . Sending vibes that your heart heals quickly so you can look forward to this change in your life.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to read about your situation. You however will be starting a better new life in the new year.
Take care.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rhonda, if you know in your heart that this was necessary, you will heal and begin a new life for yourself. It won't be an easy process. My own experience in a 10 year marriage that didn't work out was much like yours. One day at a time is the way to take it, you're right. Good luck to you, hon.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Rhonda

Thanks for checking in with us...I'm so sorry that things in your life have been down latley. I wish you all the best for the future.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know divorce is very painful, especially when you have been married so long. The best way to ease the pain is to be with your friends (including those of us on TCS) as much as possible.

dazeemazeegraze

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RockinRhonda

i will take it one day at a time

for me to find happiness in life i half to move on, 8 years of been unhappy is noway for someone to live i might not get on TCS as much as i use to but once i get my life back on track i will make up for lost time

Hope everyone has a great day
Good luck, Rhonda

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rhonda, you need to do what keeps you healthy and happy. Even if it might be painful. Congrats on having the strength to do what you believe to be the right thing. So many stay in a bad relationship just because it is a relationship and they can't bear the thought of being alone.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It will all work out, I know it. You will (someday) be so happy you made the decision to do what's best for YOU. Prayers coming your way!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad to hear from you, I was thinking of you. I'm sorry that things have come to this point in your marriage, but you know it's the right thing to do. Your life will get better from this, and you deserve to be happy.
Good luck and lots of hugs.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear things have not been good for you. But this is a step toward happiness again. I hope it all goes as smooth as possible for you. Thanks for checking in with us! And don't forget to check in once in a while while you are going through this so we know your ok!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello everyone stopping by to see whats up thank you for all the support we came to agreement money wise that is ron will be leaving for good next week im going back to the lawyer in the morning to make sure that once the papper is signed that he can not enter this house a gain,it really does hurt deep down inside but in time my heart will heal,this will be the first christmas that i never put up any decoratings at all guess im a scrooge but next year i'll be ready

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand what you mean. I don't feel like decorating at all either. I almost called of Christmas all together for myself, but I realize that my ex isn't the reason for Christmas, or my reason to miss it. Scrooge 'em!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RockinRhonda

hello everyone stopping by to see whats up thank you for all the support we came to agreement money wise that is ron will be leaving for good next week im going back to the lawyer in the morning to make sure that once the papper is signed that he can not enter this house a gain,it really does hurt deep down inside but in time my heart will heal,this will be the first christmas that i never put up any decoratings at all guess im a scrooge but next year i'll be ready
Dear Rhonda, it is hard to feel like celebrating when you are at such a painful crossroads. Maybe even though you don't feel like decorating the house in your heart you can celebrate that you will now be free to find a happy life and that you have enough courage to do the right thing for you. Wishing you the best of everything and a very very HAPPY New Year full of endless possibilities. Best wishes for your new life and hugs.