Just talking to any one who will listenin

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JESSIEnKITTY

Hun, let me tell you something. i am a 15 year old and i can tell you that we talk alot of stuff. i say mean things to my big sister when she makes me mad and i never mean it. just give him time and he'll get over it. we have bad attitudes and we hold grudges .lol. especially with what he is going through right now i would just give him some space. i'll keep you in my prayers.
You are a very wise fifteen year old!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JESSIEnKITTY

Hun, let me tell you something. i am a 15 year old and i can tell you that we talk alot of stuff. i say mean things to my big sister when she makes me mad and i never mean it. just give him time and he'll get over it. we have bad attitudes and we hold grudges .lol. especially with what he is going through right now i would just give him some space. i'll keep you in my prayers.
thanks a lot!!!!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's the 1st thing I keep thinking... he's 15?! And a boy...who we all know mature later than girls. Don't take anything he says to heart.... I mean, I was rough at 15, and I wasn't contemplating my sexuality... from your other threads it seems he is a very lost/confused previously abused boy, who is desperately trying to find his place in the world, and unfortunately that doesn't include making/keeping you happy as his top priority. I tortured my sisters...and we're the best of friends now (I'm 28, they are 25 & 22). Give him his space, let him know you still love him, and that you are there if he needs you, let him know that you are sorry things ended up the way they did, and that you want to get past it when he's ready. Then leave him alone... Teenagers don't care how you feel when they say hurtful things... some of them don't have the mental capacity to think beyond themselves... I'd just give him time & space...keep the line of communication open for when he's ready.