just some cuteness...

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As many of you know, Holland and I are living with my mom for a while. My sister, BIL and their 3 kids moved in too over the weekend, so needless to say it's a big adjustment for all of us. Well, my nieces (ages 5 and 7) made these pictures for Holland DESPITE the fact that Holland is scared to death of them and they rarely see her.

Bless their little hearts, they try so hard to keep quiet and calm when they are in her area. And Sarah (the 7-year-old) got to see Holland eating her dinner tonight - apparently dinner time was more important than being afraid of the kids...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just avoiding starting another new topic... I'm going through some Holland photos on my computer, and - I know you black cat lovers will sympathize - I can't get over how in some pics she just doesn't look like my kitty...

My kitty:

Who is this grumpy girl?!?:

Some of my photos of Holland - I wouldn't believe it was her if I hadn't taken the picture!!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
cute pics by the kids, and holland looking lovely as ever

being a black cat owner to there are many many pics of sooty and it doesnt look like him

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The last picture.....grumpy girl? She looks very not amused by having little girls in HER house! She's a gorgeous cat!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute pics!

I know what you mean about looking at cat pics and thinking 'Man, that does NOT look like her at all!!' I have a bunch of pics of Genever like that too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Genever is just gorgeous in every picture I've seen. Poor kitties, the grumpy pic I posted would absolutely mortify Holland if she knew I shared it.
It makes me think of my SIL who was taking pictures of me hula-hooping with my niece, and she deleted one pic before I even saw it, just because she KNEW I would be pissed if anyone else saw it...

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, those pictures your nieces drew are so sweet. And, yes, I can completely sympathize with you on trying to take pics of black cats. It's very difficult to do--but Holland is still gorgeous.