Just some cat pictures

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenluckenbach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. Personally Chevy IS mine until he ACTUALLY gets adopted. I am especially in love with him, so he may one day be considered #15.

buzzy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are all DIVINE - very taken by Rutherford , wish i could take Timmy with the black eyeliner but I am VERY far away! What a cat star you are!

fuzzmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You have such beautiful kitties and I must say, Chevie and Annie are soooo adorable. Scary thing is I'm only a few states away!!

But I also have a foster that needs to find a special home. He had lived at a shelter since he was 6 months old and I began fostering him at 3 years old. He's been with me now for almost 9 months. It's taken that long for him to come around to realizing that people are a good thing. And he's begun to sleep in bed with me and jump on the chair I'm sitting in for a good head scritching.

So if anybody is looking for a buff/white boy almost 4 yrs old that gets along with cats and dogs and has perfect house manners, let me know. (I know, a shameless plug - but I'll do anything to find him a furever home) Here's a pic of Ike:

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fuzzmom your foster is so beautiful . Can you not just keep him ? If he get to a different place now , he may will be grieving and will be disapointed .

fuzzmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
PurrfectCatlove believe me I have been going back and forth with this thought for a couple of months now. I have 2 of my own and enjoy fostering, but if I keep all those that I foster I'd have to stop fostering.
More than that though, I just feel that this isn't the perfect home for him because my other 2 pretty much just tolerate him (I think it's a personality issue). I feel that there is a home out there where he'll fit in perfectly.

I think a perfect home for him would be somebody that is either part time or work from home, or a retired person/couple that could spend alot of time with him. He does enjoy being around other cats, but does NOT like to be pounced on (which my boys enjoy doing...ALOT). Perhaps with a very layed back boy or girl (or perhaps a senior?) kittie that enjoys a good game of chase. Also, he's fine around cat-friendly dogs.

At this point there is no bonding between him and the other cats and he is still learning to trust people. I know that if he went directly from my home into another home, he most likely wouldn't take as long to come around as he did here.

Sorry for rambling. Here's one more of him.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fuzzmom I hope I did not absad you in any way , if I did I am very sorry . I was just feeling for that beautiful boy . But you know what is best for him and know what he needs in life . Again I am sorry if I got across the wrong way with my writing . I did not mean no harm .

fuzzmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
PurrfectCatlove - not at all!!! I never took what you said the wrong way. I know everyone here has only what is best for all the kitties in mind and I appreciate your caring about what is best for him. Thank you for that!

For now all I can do is go by my gut instinct with this one. Who knows? Maybe in another month by gut instinct will tell me he is home!

Thanks for caring!