Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-790604.jpg
SweetiePie1, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
images.jpg
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Hi catsite friends,
Very cool forum and I am happy to find you all. Lots to look at...very excited to explore the site. Peace
Hello back and welcome to TCS! :wave3: You will find plenty of cat friends here and, yes, it is a very cool forum. :cool2: Glad you joined the site so explore away and if you presently have a cat please feel free to post a pic or tell us all about your feline.:bluepaw:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SweetiePie1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so very much for the warm welcome. I have been a cat owner most of my adult life. I am a parent and got 3 kittens (sisters....who really picked us) for our family from our local animal rescue about 7 years ago. They are Skittles and Zilla. The 3rd sister was Sweetie Pie. Sweetie Pie passed away in October from a kidney infection. Our family is still recovering from her loss but we are stronger every day. Sniff Sniff
Sorry no pics currently but that may change.

SweetiePie1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you, everyone. I may write something in crossing over but am feeling very content right now honoring and remembering Sweetie Pie aka "Sweets" by taking her name as mine on this website. Makes me feel....better....well a little better anyway.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you, everyone. I may write something in crossing over but am feeling very content right now honoring and remembering Sweetie Pie aka "Sweets" by taking her name as mine on this website. Makes me feel....better....well a little better anyway.
We understand. Take your time. RIP little Sweets. You will always be loved and never forgotten. :rbheart:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That's absolutely fine. Some people write something right away. Others take more time. And others never write anything. There's no right way or right time. Whatever feels right for you. :alright: :hugs:

SweetiePie1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Friends,
I hope all are well. Sorry I was quiet for a bit but had some medical "stuff" to deal with. More importantly I found an older phone with pics of the girls. Sorry about the quality of the pictures but that's what you get sometimes.....
The first picture is the infamous cute "new kitties" aka look what we just brought home, picture. In the second picture Sweetie Pie is on the far left, Skittles is in the middle and Zilla is on the right.
1223111724-00.jpg
0803130734-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetiePie1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_20181108_114754074.jpg

Here Zilla, biggest and oldest is on the top, Sweetie middle and middle sister and Skittles (the runt and what a mouth on her) on the bottom.