Just need to vent....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. I ended up not coming back to our apartment last night--I just stayed at a motel. I didn't have any internet so I couldn't resond earlier. This has got to be one of the hardest things that I have ever gone through relationship-wise. I want to forgive him so badly and just have things the same again. Grrr! Even remembering what he said and being mad, I still want too!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We all want things to be different at times, but they aren't, and it is the people whom we can't change, unfortunately. You are being very, very brave and we are all here for you. So many of us have been through this kind of thing, we are not old and bitter and twisted, we just know that you deserve better treatment and somewhere there is someone who will give it to you. Keep going, you will get through.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

Thanks everyone. I ended up not coming back to our apartment last night--I just stayed at a motel. I didn't have any internet so I couldn't resond earlier. This has got to be one of the hardest things that I have ever gone through relationship-wise. I want to forgive him so badly and just have things the same again. Grrr! Even remembering what he said and being mad, I still want too!
Hang in there, just remember that there are lots of people here supporting you, you hafta be strong right now. I just don't know if you went back to him if things would be different.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Hang in there, just remember that there are lots of people here supporting you, you hafta be strong right now. I just don't know if you went back to him if things would be different.
Thank you
. I doubt it would be different or if it was, it would only be for a little while. We talked for an hour last night on the phone (I broke down--the weather was snowy, roads were crappy, and I wanted him to worry about me when I just didn't come home, but he never called me!
). It was childish of me, but I guess I was kind of testing him and when he didn't call, I kinda got mad. I told him last night that I don't think that I could ever trust him again and I cannot believe a word that comes out of his mouth because he lied to me for so long about how he felt.

After all that, I still feel like part of me is gone. I DON'T want too end up like my mom forgiving every little thing (and every big thing like cheating!), but I don't want to become to hardened again. He was the one that helped to open up again after being hurt. Guess it goes to show, even someone you thought was helping can hurt you.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
IMO, you are better off without the jerk! He cheated once, he's gonna do it again. It hurts, it stinks, & you are fearful of what you might become, but leaving him might be the best thing for you to do.
We're all here for you