Just need to talk.....

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I can only join others in their words of consolation. I am so sorry for your loss! Take all the time you need to grieve your furbaby and we're always here for you when you need a shoulder to cry on!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and support, I have now done Brandys page in the Crossing the Bridge Forum...... thanks again all.

jacquiefaith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It looks like you have your hands full with your 4 other kitties, so getting another one for you, probably wont help all that much right now. Just love the other 4 you have for now. I am considering getting another one for the same reason, you know just in case. It is true, I did feel like I lost a child. He was my baby and I loved him his whole life. I feel for you and hope it gets better real soon. Hang in there!!

-Jacquie

regina

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Bodlover,

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Brandy. I had a Labrador Retriever named Brandy when I was growing up. She was also very special and just like a human member of our family.

Regina

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone! Im starting to feel a bit better, just concentrating on how glad and lucky I am to have had her in my life!! She was my angel, and will always be my angel!

meerkat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bodlover, I just read the whole thread, and am sitting here with tears in my eyes for you and Brandy. My heart goes out to you.

My own beloved cat had to be put down last Tuesday, we think partly because of a mistake by a vet (the whole thread is in this forum). I am still crying when I think about him, or at least feel a big lump in the throat and try to swallow it away. He was the most special cat I ever had in my life, which was filled with many different pets and animals.

We got a new kitten and can agree that it does help. He certainly won't take the place of Patches, but he is warm and playful and funny and purring where it was only silence for a few days after Patches died.

This forum is fantastic; it helps to talk to other people and to not be afraid to cry or to lend a shoulder to cry on.

Hugs to you. Brandy was family to you, and you have a right to cry and remember and grieve.

Meerkat

================
Pictures of us playing with anything from snakes to elephants to lion cubs: http://www.photoisland.com ; log in with meerkat and meerkat as pwd
++++++++++++++++