Just need some hugs my way

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that has happened. I would not let him stay untill you move back or find a new place. If he wants out of the relationship then kick him out. If there has been tension for the last few months/years then it will just get worse untill you leave. I had a girlfriend go through the same thing, they remained living together untill she was able to get a new place and the fights during that time were worse han anyother fight.

You need to move on asap. Staying under the smae roof will not let that happen. Greet him on the front step with a suitcase and say good bye. He has no right to put you or the kids through any more pain.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you can find the strengh to stand on your own two feet. We all love you here.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

I am so sorry that has happened. I would not let him stay untill you move back or find a new place. If he wants out of the relationship then kick him out. If there has been tension for the last few months/years then it will just get worse untill you leave. I had a girlfriend go through the same thing, they remained living together untill she was able to get a new place and the fights during that time were worse han anyother fight.

You need to move on asap. Staying under the smae roof will not let that happen. Greet him on the front step with a suitcase and say good bye. He has no right to put you or the kids through any more pain.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you can find the strengh to stand on your own two feet. We all love you here.
Well said. Sounds like he's trying to gain the upper hand here. Don't let him.
Do what has been said by Karmasmom and you'll find all the strength in you to overcome this and many other feats in life.
He sounds like a mean and controlling man. I wish you nothing but the best in your new life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

afraser1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i have to leave because its army quarters we live in.

also we have spoken and he said hes been thinking about this for months now not days. we have started talking again and being civil to each other but we have both decided that its for the best that i go back home and we see how things are but honestly i dont think it would work anyways so im cutting the strings and starting new with the kids

we have both decided that even though there is still love there its best we part on good terms and be friends for the kids.

thank you so much all of you for being there for me and sending me your hugs and support im so glad i found you all

angela

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
still thinking of you - I am pleased that you have been able to talk things through - that does help.
You know we are all here and you can come for a hug or a grumble anytime

Take care

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

afraser1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

still thinking of you - I am pleased that you have been able to talk things through - that does help.
You know we are all here and you can come for a hug or a grumble anytime

Take care
thank you im glad i have friends to chat to and vent all my worries,frustration and anger.

you to all

angela