Just look for the glowing green eyes

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These pictures are hilarious. Wish I had some to share. Thought for SURE I'd have some to share. We KNEW that when we put up the tree Cosette would destroy it as she is into EVERYTHING. To our surprise, though, she has not paid a bit of attention to the tree and it is all still in one piece.
Go figure!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pictures. Our kitties are so adorable when they're caught in the act!

I finally got around to putting up the tree yesterday and am hoping it's still standing when I get home. I know Katie and Gracie won't bother it, but it's Peter and Claire's first Christmas with me and they were acting awfully curious!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures....Oh Lauren, I am so sorry about your tree!!

Harley has not touched ours since we took down all the ornaments!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

And the culprits resting peacefully.

The moral of the story.....Don't leave two kitties that are high on nip alone in the house
Aww how touching is this picture? Looks like Moma cat is reading a bedtime story to the baby cat!

Ugaimes:
We KNEW that when we put up the tree Cosette would destroy it as she is into EVERYTHING. To our surprise, though, she has not paid a bit of attention to the tree and it is all still in one piece. Go figure!
I'm thinking it's the contrary cat nature proving itself yet again.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is why we do not have a Christmas Tree this year
! Melichus (my avatar) never really bothered the tree. I'd just come home every evening and find the lowest ball kocked off the branches. Narsil and Mithril on the other hand (the trouble brothers ... ) I don't THINK so! Lauren, I think they've saved you the trouble of taking it down
. Now if you could just train them to also put the bits up!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I couldn't find Reilly anywhere this morning...I was getting a bit worried then thought...hmmmm Christmas tree!

Let's see your kitties with your Christmas tree!
HA HA< no peeking or "santa CLAWS" will get you. Thanks for sharing

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by RoseHawke

Lauren, I think they've saved you the trouble of taking it down
. Now if you could just train them to also put the bits up!
I know! I am now coming to the end of my patience with the mess so think I may, remove it, you're right theres no point in me saying 'take it down' as this has already been done.
I don't know if I'll ever be forgiven by the Kits though for removing THE most entertaining present I've ever given them...

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Riley, are you shaking presents under there? No peeking! Santa's watching!

And, OMG your poor tree, Lauren! I thought Sophie was bad, but she has done nothing even closely resembling that to ours!

I took this picture, thinking I was only getting a nice shot of the tree. It was only upon closer inspection later on that I realized there was a "gift" under the tree already!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I see her!!, silly kitty...it's so weird how they love to lay underneath the tree

amandaofcols

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's Bandit! It's his first Christmas! We prepared for the ornament boxing by wrapping the wire hangers around the branches, so what does he do... CHEWS ON THE LIGHT BULBS!
So, we took the lights off!!