Just look at those two snuggle bugs!

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so cute!! But I thinking I'm going to run out of desk space once Milo (right) is as big as Sammy (left) 😂🥺View attachment 456021View attachment 456022
It just means you need a bigger desk or a desk that is like an L shape so they can still be right there with you lol
Milo and Sammy are so adorable together!!! True love ❤ from one kitty to another

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hobiflowery

Minnie
Young Cat
Purraise
It just means you need a bigger desk or a desk that is like an L shape so they can still be right there with you lol
Milo and Sammy are so adorable together!!! True love ❤ from one kitty to another
Right now its actually just a make shift desk 😅 Its a board screwed into a wall niche so theres no room for expansion, but we will get big gaming desks in our new apartments, hopefully it will fit long enough before Milo outgrows it, otherwise I guess I have to put my keyboard on my lap so they both fit on the desk 😂 I love how Milo followed Sammy's Tradition to always lay on the table when I'm gaming!! They were just introduced to each other in june so I'm so happy they formed such a cute bond ♥♥

Hobiflowery

Minnie
Young Cat
Purraise
Here's a picture of Sammy as a kitten starting his cute little gaming companion tradition 🥺
IMG_20230731_133808.jpg

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it!!!!! We have a gaming room and she lays on the spot where my desk is next to his they meet in the middle of the wall then the short end of the L turns right at the corner of the room having the two desks fit perfect in the room with her loving all the room in there with us lol
Although it is just our gaming room we have a cat tree and some toys in there for when we are in there. She has her own room too. I think she owns a bigger portion of the house than my husband and I lol

Hobiflowery

Minnie
Young Cat
Purraise
I love it!!!!! We have a gaming room and she lays on the spot where my desk is next to his they meet in the middle of the wall then the short end of the L turns right at the corner of the room having the two desks fit perfect in the room with her loving all the room in there with us lol
Although it is just our gaming room we have a cat tree and some toys in there for when we are in there. She has her own room too. I think she owns a bigger portion of the house than my husband and I lol
Thats so adorable!! We had a room in our apartment that was quite big but we only used for storage, we transformed it into a cat room! If we weren't moving in april next year we would have put things on the walls too. For now we just got them a lot of cat trees and toys in there. In the new apartment we want to put a lot of climbing boards on the walls 😊