Just joined!

littlecatt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, just signed up to get some feeding advice for my kitten Finn, and thought I'd pop in to say hello! :)

My name's Lauren and I'm a first year doctorate student in behavioral neuroscience, and though I've had cats all through my childhood, I just adopted my first cat of my own. He's a little buff DSH named Finn and he's an absolute sweetheart. I've never had such a vocal cat! He trills all the time and loves saying hello to everyone that approaches him. He plays hard and sleeps hard -- it's tough work protecting the house from toy mice and kicker toys! I've only had him for two weeks but he's already family. I couldn't imagine not being woken up by him bringing his squeaking mouse toys onto the bed at 5am.

Sleeping...

And melting

Looking forward to perusing the forums and meeting other cat lovers and their cats! :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to you and Finn to the Catsite :wavey:
This is a great place to be as they are many experienced cat daddies and mummies to help out with your questions.
Finn is a cutie :heart3:

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Lauren and adorable Finn!!
Hope you enjoy and share with the forum. Finn looks quite at home for only being with you two weeks [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures with Finn...please keep us updated with more photos...we love photos around here!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, & welcome to TCS! Your Finn reminds me of my Angel, I lost to lymphoma just 6 months ago. He was the same buff color & white.
Finn sounds like a special boy too![emoji]128522[/emoji]
Can't wait to see more pictures.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
@littlecat Hi Lauren and Finn! Welcome to TCS! I am sure you will both love it here. Finn is simply adorable and seems very contented after just two weeks. He is happy in his forever home. Keep those photos coming. We just love photos here!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

littlecatt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for all of the sweet welcomes!! :) My phone's being overrun with pictures of Finn -- he's just so photogenic! He's such a confident kitty, he was immediately at home in his safe room and only hid when there were loud noises, and then was right back out to bat around toys and crawl into people's laps again. He also started rubbing up against my legs and headbutting me recently which he hadn't been doing, which was so cute.

He's a model

He's already mastered the art of sleeping in the middle of the bed so I have to wiggle in around him

Loves snuggling!!

His fort where he watches over the neighborhood (mostly the neighborhood birds)

I have to get up in the morning, but he doesn't :(

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, what a handsome sweet face!
He reminds me so much of my R.B. kitty, Angel :rbheart:
I think I'm in love. [emoji]128571[/emoji] [emoji]128568[/emoji]

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@littlecatt

Welcome to TCS Lauren and Finn...so glad you joined [emoji]128518[/emoji] Finn is definitely a handsome fella...and his head butting means that you are a part of his tribe...he accepts you....awww how sweet...I bet he is the best snugglebug too...you will find amazing folks here and everyone is quite knowledgeable...once again welcome and we look forward to updates and piks God bless [emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji]