Just joined!

alexandrapalace

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello TCS, just wanted to introduce myself and my kitties. I just joined this site looking for information that might help my sick 1-year-old kitty Cicero but am looking forward to getting to know other cat parents too!

I am mama to Loki, a 5-year-old grey male shorthair, and the aforementioned Cicero, a male orange shorthair. I've only had "Roey" for 5 weeks; he was rescued from a high-kill shelter in my city. We don't know much about his background but we do think he had a home prior to getting picked up by animal control. He is my sweetest boy - cuddly, curious, very gentle and sociable. His favorite things are plastic springs, kibbles and anything that jingles.

Loki is my little devil cat. He was rescued at 8 months and we're pretty sure he never had a home. He is always very "busy," with places to explore outside, stuffed mice to disembowel and Roey to chase around the apartment! His favorite things are feet (especially under blankets), rugs (he likes to make himself into a kitty burrito), and the sound of the back door opening.

View media item 166164
^ My boys! ^

~Alex

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS forums. I haven't read your other post yet, but will do it next. Please post some more pictures of Loki and Cicero on the Fur Pictures forum.