Just joined and want to say "Hi!"

stevernie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey now...I resemble that remark!!! Steve was ALWAYS lead astray by the Bee Gee!!! Poor,poor little Stevie 

stevernie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm but a follower. Shy,quiet...blah,blah,blah. Hi,I'm Steve,and I'm becoming a TCS addict....

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
   I look forward to hearing more about your tribe.  
Yes!  You guessed it!  The 13th is Bee Gee, in the avatar.  She has a page here on TheCat Site, no one else does yet.  So I just added all the other's photos here.

www.thecatsite.com/a/darn-bee-gee

I'm having trouble following kitty pages.  I have met a couple kitties who I would like to follow but don't know how. 
   Am I only able to follow members but not individual kitties?  I guess I can bookmark them. 

Thanks for the welcome!  I'm happy to be here! 

Hello and welcome!!! 

I'm so happy you like it here. I think you might find things are a little bit different here. As you've noticed, you can follow members, but you can't follow individual cats. We don't have profiles for the cats, just the option to create cat pages for them, as well as specific albums. What you could do, once you can have a signature, you could link to specific items you have on the site from there. These items can be your cat pages or albums. They can also be reviews and lists. Here's a link with more info about setting up your signature - 

http://www.thecatsite.com/a/signatures-and-showing-stuff-off

Again, welcome!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Anne!  Thanks for the welcome.  I've just use my bookmarks to "follow" certain cats here.  I still haven't gotten around to editing my signature.  I'm still learning my way around.  But so far I am really enjoying the site! .....