Just how huge is my "kitten"??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scarlett 001

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Did you bring home a lion cub by mistake? 

He could only be 1/2 lion (!!)
 - as his mother was a feline (sad beginning, a group of mother cats and all of their new kittens were abandoned on someone's driveway in the countryside).

Vets have not seen him since his neuter in early January, but certainly then no one commented on him being overweight.

scarlett 001

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, what a handsome fellow! Sebastian is 8 1/2 months now and 12lbs 14oz. Almost 13lbs!

Sebastian is HUGE too. He is wonderful - he looks like a lot of fun to have around. I wonder where our boys will be in another month. Will be interesting to compare notes and see who ends up huger!! Your guy looks bigger framed than Gryffin. Gryffin is mainly just super dense (??).

Last edited:

scarlett 001

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It is becoming more obvious that Gryffin has a kitten-ish small head, but the body of a strong cat. Is his head likely to grow into his body, or is he likely to always have a tiny head?? I guess it could go either way.

Gryffin is just shy of 7 3/4 months now, and he is now over 11 pounds (I just weighed him). He grew about 2 pounds in 1 1/4 months!! He must be growing either taller, longer or new dense muscle as he is still a perfect body condition score.

Last edited: