Just got home from the North Texas TCS meetup...

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Pam - they LOVED the little mats - i added catnip & Pixel likes it better than the Buddy - she said to tell you thank you purrry much! [
]
Here too. I put mine up on my bed and the cats immediately laid across them trying to hog them so no one else could take them away. When one got up to leave, another jumped right on it. I should have taken more of them home - they are a big hit in my house!! Thank you so much Pam!!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

Ha, glad to hear it! Tell Pixel she's very welcome, and that they're very easy to make if her Meowmy wants to make her more!

Billy finally got to try the catnip buddy - he likes it too! But not as much as Chay does.
Persi brought his up into the bed so that we could have three "animals" in bed with us!! Thanks again, Pam.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lee, what a pleasure it was to be able to share in your meet-up from afar. Your wife is lovely and wonderful to do this for TCS members.

If I lived anywhere within a 5 hour car ride to you I'd be there next year in a heartbeat. That food just about took my breath away - I love good food. Bless you and your family for doing such a nice thing.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Lee, what a pleasure it was to be able to share in your meet-up from afar. Your wife is lovely and wonderful to do this for TCS members.

If I lived anywhere within a 5 hour car ride to you I'd be there next year in a heartbeat. That food just about took my breath away - I love good food. Bless you and your family for doing such a nice thing.
Couldn't have said it better!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, it looks like you all had a fab time! I`m so envious!

I`m off to watch these videos

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pam (Sandtigress) was so sweet -- when she found she had some extra kittypads, she let me take two, so our Abby could have one in her private room (yes, she's a little reclusive)... and this morning when I went in to see her, she was curled up in the middle of the carpet, gently rubbing her cheek on that fleecy fringe! Awwww...

Thank you, Pam!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds as if y'all had a wonderful time!
I sure wish we could have made it..

It's nice to be able to put faces to usernames.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Here too. I put mine up on my bed and the cats immediately laid across them trying to hog them so no one else could take them away. When one got up to leave, another jumped right on it. I should have taken more of them home - they are a big hit in my house!! Thank you so much Pam!!!
Persi loved the tent as you can see in the KatKlik2 video http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=175453 but Alley usurped it and it is now in her special hiding place and makes her feel so much more secure from the dreaded noise of the terrorvator!
Thanks again, Amy!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I'm kind of surprised how much everyone's kitties love the little mats! Mine couldn't care less.
More catnip needed, I guess!

If I get my camera back tonight, I'll take some video with Chay and his catnip buddy. He is just in looooove.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Pam (Sandtigress) was so sweet -- when she found she had some extra kittypads, she let me take two, so our Abby could have one in her private room (yes, she's a little reclusive)... and this morning when I went in to see her, she was curled up in the middle of the carpet, gently rubbing her cheek on that fleecy fringe! Awwww...

Thank you, Pam!
i got 2, as well. when i got home from IKEA today, Chip was lying on the floor w/his face on one of them

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

Wow, I'm kind of surprised how much everyone's kitties love the little mats! Mine couldn't care less.
More catnip needed, I guess!

If I get my camera back tonight, I'll take some video with Chay and his catnip buddy. He is just in looooove.
It must be pretty potent because Persi is still going insane over his! If you want to see how insane catnip can make him, check the top two pictures in this link out: superchiro.com/persi5 Maybe he really is a vicious cat...

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lee, how amazingly wonderful of you and your wife to host this! It looks FABULOUS! Of course it's so nice to put faces to names (and real names to user names!)! You all obviously had a great time, and how cool is that?

...and I'm not even hungry and I was drooling over all that food!

Laurie

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

That's M R Blanche. I know, it looks like "mister."

Let me know if that doesn't work.
Well, now you remind me of an old joke.

Read the letters as words when separate.

M R Pigs. M R NOT PIGS. O S A R. L I B, M R PIGS

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Persi loved the tent as you can see in the KatKlik2 video http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=175453 but Alley usurped it and it is now in her special hiding place and makes her feel so much more secure from the dreaded noise of the terrorvator!
Thanks again, Amy!
Very nice to hear that Alley got the tent!! I was so hoping that it would ease her fears of the terrorvator!

Does everyone know what the terrorvator is? I know that when you started it up one time, I jumped at the sound!