Veteran
Purraise
Anytime ... I have learned not everything works for every cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

journey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yeah, i guess i have to learn that just because I want something to happen, Tola doesn't necessarily work that way. I wanted her to have wet canned food in the morning, and dry during the rest of the day so that it's more convenient for me, and that just doesn't work for her. She likes to be fed meals twice daily and that's that. and obviously wet food, and maybe dry in the future VERRRRRY slowly. poor babes.

hey, do you think it's okay to just give her Nutro Natural balance canned right away and not do it gradually since it's the same company? Or do I have to do the gradual switch again?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by journey

yeah, i guess i have to learn that just because I want something to happen, Tola doesn't necessarily work that way. I wanted her to have wet canned food in the morning, and dry during the rest of the day so that it's more convenient for me, and that just doesn't work for her. She likes to be fed meals twice daily and that's that. and obviously wet food, and maybe dry in the future VERRRRRY slowly. poor babes.

hey, do you think it's okay to just give her Nutro Natural balance canned right away and not do it gradually since it's the same company? Or do I have to do the gradual switch again?
Trufully with max and natural choice the canned are very similiar , so pick flavors not brand

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

journey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, just an update on the little monster. She is eating happily again, although her eating habits have changed and she seems to eat about 3/4 and leave 1/4 until later. I think she's just realizing that she is the only cat in the house, and the food is all hers, and she can afford to wait instead of inhaling it all at once. She is happy again, playing and galloping around the apartment. I guess it was a combo of dry food and me being away.....I have also changed to Nutro Natural Choice canned.....

Thank you all!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So glad she is doing better... only leave canned out for a max of 30 minutes..